On the lush north shore of Kauai, this spacious two-story home on six secluded, beachfront acres is the perfect base for enjoying paradise. With four bedrooms, three bathrooms and sleeping 8 comfortably—the house offers room to breathe. The Aloha spirit is reflected in the tasteful, Hawaiian décor and breezy interiors.
Cap a perfect day spent snorkeling, hiking or beachcombing by cooling off in the outdoor shower and relaxing on your private lanai. From your front-row seat, watch a breathtaking sunset as waves lap the shore and gentle trade winds rustle the palm trees.
With ocean and mountain views in a serene, secluded setting just steps away from the beach, this home has everything your family needs for a great getaway vacation.
- Approximately 2,400 Square Feet, Two-Story Floor Plan
- Six, Secluded Ocean Front Acres at Makua Beach (Tunnels)
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8 People
- Two Ocean View Bedrooms with King Beds, TV and Lanai Access
- Third and Fourth Bedrooms Each Offer Two Twin Beds
- Two Large Bathrooms Upstairs and One Conveniently Located Downstairs with an Outside Shower
- Great Room Design with Spacious, Oceanview Lanai
- TV/DVD, Sound System in Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Large Covered Oceanfront Lanai for Lounging and Dining
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Washer & Dryer
- Private Telephone
- BBQ, Ping Pong , 3 Bikes, Snorkeling Gear, Boogie Boards and Beach Chairs are availabe for your use.